© Copyright Date-Tips.net
All of us, at some point of our lives, are seized with uncomfortable questions like – how do I meet someone? How do I approach someone I like? Should I smile at someone I have a crush on? Obviously, taking that first step is a nerve-racking experience. But it need not be, if you understand what that someone is saying to you.
Human beings communicate verbally AND non-verbally. Their inner thoughts and desires surface sub-consciously through their body language. This is an extremely important part of the Mating Game. It begins with eye contact. Women tend to look away, then back at the person that they are interested in. Also, her eyes may widen and her pupils may dilate. You can also gage her interest through her gestures and actions. Research has shown that we tend to copy the body language of people that we like. You lean into her, she leans into you. You smile, she smiles. Look for these perfect examples to know whether you are already making progress. Body language is very simple to understand. And once you have learnt the basics, you could easily steer clear of confusing undercurrents, and well be on your way to a great relationship.
Here are some tips to read the women’s minds:
- She bites her lips or shows her tongue, while licking her lips or touching her front teeth.
- She gazes in your eyes with deep interest and her pupils are dilated.
- She wets her lips; some women use only a single-lip lick, wetting the upper or lower lip, while others run the tongue around the entire lip area.
- She raises both eyebrows exaggeratedly for a couple of seconds; this is often combined with a smile and some eye contact.
- If she is wearing clothes that show her nipples underneath and you notice they are getting perky and erect
- She is fixing, patting, or smoothing her outfit to make herself look better.
- She pushes her fingers through her hair. This can be one hand movement or more of a stroking motion.
- She sits with her legs crossed in a manner to reveal her thigh.
- Her crossed leg is pointed towards you or if that same leg is rocking back and forth towards you.
- She touches your arm, shoulder, thigh, or hand while talking to you.
- She mirrors your body language and body positions.
- At a party – she seems to emerge out of nowhere next to you, and if you move to another spot, soon she appears again.
- You catch her glancing in your general direction
- She bumps into you… accidentally, or touches you… accidentally.
All these signs usually tell you that the girl is captivated by your charms.
© Copyright Date-Tips.net
No Reproduction Allowed